Philips Respironics BiPAP AVAPS Machine Price in India
Respironics BiPAP AVAPS machine provides relief of pressure ventilation with the effectiveness of volume ventilation. The machine adapts to each patient’s changing needs every night. AVAPS assess the patient's tidal volume with each breath and correlates it with the target tidal volume. If necessary, the algorithm slowly increases or decreases inspiratory pressure for each breath (0.5 to 1 cm H2O/min) in order to accomplish the preset tidal volume.
- Features: Digital Auto Trak System.
- Therapy Mode : Spontaneous/Time Pressure Support (S/N)
- AVAPS(Average Volume Assured Pressure Support): Automatically adapts to disease progressions and changing patient needs.
- Air temperature control system.
- Encore and Directview patient management systems.
- Module: Oximetry.
- System One Resistance Control and comfort bi-flex.
- Machine capable of SD Card, wireless and broadband connection.