Health Heal Careers
Health Heal is growing constantly and we are looking for young professionals such as Nurses, Caregivers, Physiotherapists, Lab Techs, Clinical Coordinators, Web & Mobile Application Developers, QA Analysts etc.., to our growing team. If you passionate about your skills and ability to contribute; An exciting, fast-paced yet relaxed work environment with competitive compensation is waiting for you.
firstname.lastname@example.orgWould like to join our Team? Please email your updated resume to ; we would love to hear from you.
Below are the current openings:
• B.Sc.(Nursing) is the prerequisite qualification.
• A good communication skill in English is a must.
• Effective Interpersonal relations & caring attitude.
• 3-4 years in Clinical Experience
• Assess patient condition by monitoring vital signs
• Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal
• Reviewing patient care journal
• Keeping family informed.
• Maintains continuity of patient home care by documenting and communicating actions,
irregularities, and continuing needs in the patient journal for the next caregiver.
• Protects the home health care company by adhering to professional standards, home care
policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
• Exhibits Independence, Flexibility, Judgment.
• Ability to understand and build Client Relationships.
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with engineering, marketing and management to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverable to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Range: 2 to 4 years
- BSc, MSc in Interaction Design, Human Machine Interface or related