Health Heal is growing year on year and we are looking for professionals such as Nurses, Caregivers, Physiotherapists, Lab Techs, and Clinical Coordinators for health care services.
We are constantly expanding our internal support teams to help grow our business. If you are passionate about your skills and ability to contribute and care with empathy, we are the right organization with an excited team, fast-paced yet relaxed work environment with competitive compensations.
Would like to join our Team? Please email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; we would love to hear from you.
• B.Sc.(Nursing) is the prerequisite qualification.
• A good communication skill in English is a must.
• Effective Interpersonal relations & caring attitude.
• 3-4 years in Clinical Experience
• Assess patient condition by monitoring vital signs
• Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal
• Reviewing patient care journal
• Keeping family informed.
• Maintains continuity of patient home care by documenting and communicating actions,
irregularities, and continuing needs in the patient journal for the next caregiver.
• Protects the home health care company by adhering to professional standards, home care
policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
• Exhibits Independence, Flexibility, Judgment.
• Ability to understand and build Client Relationships.
Range: 4 to 6 years
Bengaluru, Chennai & Hyderabad
The Caregiver will be a front line position acting as a representative of the organisation and providing the services offered by the company. The Caregiver duties are not limited to those listed as the position has a wide scope of duties at times dependent on the client and always under the auspices of the company. The Caregiver will mostly work independently of co-workers or supervisors and therefore must balance good judgement and initiative along with the policies of the company. Every Caregiver will be monitored by the Clinical Coordinator.
It should be noted that emphasis is for the Caregiver to involve in following duties for the client
This position may require various shifts at various times including Day, Nights, and live in care in one or more workplaces. According to the requirements of the clients.
Client homes, senior citizens centres or old age homes or in hospitals till the client gets a discharge.
The caregiver will be accountable to the HR, Clinical Operations team, to all the assigned reporting managers of the company.
ID Proof, Address proof, NSDC Certificate, 6 Passport size Photos and Police verification.
0 - 5
Current NSDC training certificate in GDA, HHA and Bedside Assistant
Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Hubli and Pune
Kindly enter the Email ID